Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just over a week left...

Well friends, I am at 8 days and counting before my departure home. Nonetheless, I have reached a milestone today: I have finished out the term! It has been unbelievably challenging, but I made it through. I haven't really been up to many cool things lately, mostly because I have been finishing up school, but in these last few days I plan on doing some things that I haven't had the chance to do before.

It's strange to think i will be going back soon, but I will have some final reflections later. As for this week, I am going to post some updates about places I will be going to in the next few days and hopefully a nice picture of me with my host-family.

Cover and seal of the university


In the meantime, here are some photos of all of my assigned readings for class just to prove that I am not a total whiner. (Just to clarify, they aren't Spanish adaptions of Dr. Seuss or Batman--it's actually scholarly material).
The 2 things on top are books.
Thought my chair was going to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment